- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 sec oil spray
- 1000 g pumpkin, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 500 g water
- 60 g light canned coconut milk
- 4 sprigs coriander, chopped
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place onion in quartered
- 5 sec/ speed 7
- Add oil spray
- Add pumpkin
- 5 min/ 120c/speed 0.5 MC on
"Gentle stir setting" "Closed lid"
- Add red curry paste
- Add chicken stock paste
- Add water
- 10min/ varoma/ speed 0.5 MC off splash gaurd on
- 20min/100c/speed 0.5 MC off splash gaurd on
- 20 sec/speed 4.5 MC on
- Add light coconut milk
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve immediately
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Chai Syrup
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Homemade Coffee Latte for 1
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- “Wild” Chicken Salad