- 0.75 litre coconut water
- ½ tsp nama shoyu (or tamari)
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 centimetre ginger
- 1 centimetre lemongrass (optional)
- 2 capsicums (thinly sliced or diced)
- 2 carrots (medium) cut into matchsticks or finely diced
- 2 baby bok choy leaves finely chopped
- 1-2 coconuts (flesh) or raw coconut flakes
put garlic, ginger and lemongrass into TM bowl and process for 3 seconds on speed 7
scrape down sides with spatula and repeat if any chunks remain
add coconut water, nama shoyu, salt and sesame oil and process for 10 seconds on speed 7
place chopped veges and coconut in bowls then pour mixture over and combine and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry