- 1 tbs Butter or coconut oil
- 50g Spinach Leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1cm fresh tumeric, peeled, optional
- fresh chilli, optional
- fresh parsley
- 6 eggs, Preferable Free Range
- 60g cream, or coconut cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place tumeric, garlic & chilli into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs/speed 10. Scrape down the bowl. Add coconut oil or butter. Saute for 2 mins/varoma temp/speed 1. Add spinach & parsley to the bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 10. scrape down the bowl.
Add the eggs, cream, salt & pepper into Thermomix Bowl. Place lid on the Thermomix and with MC on and mix 10 sec/spped 4. Put butterfly in place, then cook for 12 mins/90 degrees/speed 2 with MC on.
Use basket to strain off any excess liquid if you wish.
Serve with crispy bacon, avocado & homegrown cherry tomatoes
Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
Created for a 3rd Age Woman Workshop: ‘Feed Your Body, Mind and Soul’
"Do you like Green Eggs & Ham?" was always a favourite Dr Suess book of mine growing up, one I loved reading to my son too so this is special recipe. I have also made a version of this for my Mum to enjoy as well with ingredients from her garden & lots of cups of tea
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge