- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini, cut into approx 3cm lengths
- 120 g Gruyere cheese
- 30 g Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 5 Large Tomatoes
- EVOO drizzle
- sea salt
- mixed herbs to sprinkle
- 1 portion BCB shortcrust pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray tart tin or baking dish (approx 30cm x 20cm) with rice bran oil. Line the dish with pastry, folding the edges over slightly to form a rim.
Cut cheese into 3 cm cubes. Place cheese in bowl. Turbo 2 secs (or longer for desired consistancy) Sprinkle over pastry.
Place garlic & zucchini in bowl. Turbo 2 secs and spread over base.
Add mustard & egg to bowl. Mix 10 secs speed 1. Pour mixture onto base and spread evenly
Slice tomatoes and cover top of mixture.
Sprinkle with EVOO and sea salt & mixed herbs to taste
Bake in the middle of the oven until golden brown, approx 30 - 40 minutes. Check after 25 mins. Cool in tin or dish, or serve hot.
Converted and amended from Woman's Day recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow