- 60 g rocket leaves
- 1/4 cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 2 Small carrots
- 1 big pink lady apple
- 30 g Goji Berries
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 150 g beetroot, cooked
- 25 g macademia oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 25 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 miso soup paste, (like this: https://shop.coles.com.au/a/a-vic-metro-richmond-south/product/hikari-soup-wakame-instant-miso)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Autumn Carnival Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooling Dinner Lunch Snack Egg free Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Main course Side dish Vegetable dish
Prepare the salad mixture
Place rocket into a separate large salad bowl.
Cut the cauliflower into large chunks and place into thermomix bowl, cut 2 sec/REVERSE/speed 4. Place into the rocket bowl. No need to wash the bowl.
Cut the broccoli into large chunks and place into thermomix bowl, cut 4 sec/speed 4. Place into the rocket bowl. No need to wash the bowl.
Cut the red cabbage into large chunks and place into thermomix bowl and cut 4 sec/speed 4. Place into the rocket bowl. No need to wash the bowl.
Cut the carrot into large chunks and the apple cut into quarters and put both into the thermomix bowl. Cut 8 sec/speed 4. Place into the rocket bowl.
Put the salad bowl on top the thermomix and weigh in the goji berries, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds.
Last, cut up the beetroot by knife into bitesize pieces and add to the salad bowl.
In a seperate bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together. Weigh on top of the thermomix.
Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
It's a really easy and yummy and healthy salad! enjoy eating it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow