- 40 g parmesan cheese
- 30 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 350 g Mixed vegetables eg Celery, Onion, Garlic, Leek, Capsicum, Carrot, Spring onion
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 320 g arborio rice
- 720 g water
- 420 g Can diced Tomato's
- 60 g dry white wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Parmesan Cheese 10 sec sp 10, set aside
Place vegetables cut to medium size into bowl & chop 10 sec on sp 4, scrape down sides of bowl and add Oil & Butter. Cook for 4 mins Veroma temp sp 1
Insert butterfly & add Rice & Wine cook for 3 min Veroma sp 1 Without measuring cup
Add Water, Stock & tomato's stiring the bottom to loosen
Cook for 13 min 100 deg sp 1.5 without measuring cup and put basket on top of the lid. Once cooked sprinkle reserved Parmesan Cheese and let sit for 5 mins before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal