THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 10 g olive oil
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 100 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 400 g Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon dried italian herbs
- 200 g tomato paste
- 50 g red wine
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 100 grams Mozzerella Cheese, (for topping if using)
- 200 gram Lasagne sheets, I used gluten free San Remo sheets, 4 sheets per layer
- 2 cans lentils, drained
- 600 gram Milk of choice, (I used UHT coconut)
- 30 grams ghee or butter
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams Arrowroot or Tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180c
1. Grate mozzerella if using for topping in TM bowl – set aside.
2. Rinse TMX bowl, then place onion and garlic cloves in bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl then add olive oil and sauté for 3 minutes, 100c, speed 1.
3. Add roughly chopped carrot, celery and pumpkin, and chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down sides then add softer vegetables (capsicum, mushrooms & zucchini) and chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
You want the veggies slightly chunky for texture.
4. To the chopped vegetables, add tinned tomatoes, italian herbs, tomato paste, red wine, vegetable stock, balsamic vinegar and coconut sugar.
Give this a good stir with your spatula to incorparate, then cook veggie sauce mixture for 20 minutes, 100c, reverse, speed 1.
5. While this is cooking rinse and drain your canned lentils and place in a large bowl. Once the sauce has finished cooking, pour your sauce over then lentils and combine, then rinse your TMX Bowl so you can make your white sauce
6. If you dont require dairy free and prefer a more traditional bechamel you can go ahead and make the TMX Everyday Cookbook version, otherwise I use the white sauce ingredients listed and cook for 5 mins, 90c, speed 4.
7. Layer your lasagne as you like in a oiled lasagne dish,
I like to do roughly 2 cups of sauce per layer, followed by lasagne sheets, then white sauce and repeat, finishing with white or red sauce (what ever is left) and the sprinkle with mozzarella if you are using.
8. Cook at 180c for 1 hour until well browned.
Accessories you need
If you want to add meat to this you can add mince meat into the sauce in step 4 and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Zucchini Pickle