- 1 l arge carrot roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 g reen & 1 red capsicum de-seeded and quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp chilli flakes, or 2 whole chillies
- 2 tins of drained/rinsed beans or 500 g cooked beans e.g red kidney, butter, borlotti etc
- Salt or tamari to taste
- 1 tsp honey, /sugar
Recipe is created for
Add garlic and carrot to TM bowl and chop speed 5 for 4-5 secs.Add onion and capsicums and chop on speed 4 till chopped into small pieces (approx 1/2cm), you may need spatula to assist.Add olive oil and spices and saute 100 degrees for 10mins on reverse speed 1.Add tomatoes and cook for 15 mins 90 degrees reverse speed 1.Add beans, sugar/honey and a little salt/tamari & cook 5 mins 90 degrees reverse speed 1.Check seasoning and add more salt if needed.
Accessories you need
Serve with finely chopped green salad and tacos warmed in the oven, or with rice.Optional extras include grated cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce