- 100g Celery
- 4 cloves garlic
- 200g carrot
- 180g onion
- 1 sprig basil
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 40g olive oil
- 400g tin lentils
- 1 pinch salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 60g red wine
- 500g Pasta Sauce
- 250g Mushrooms sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place celery, carrot pieces, brown onion halves, garlic and herbs into mixing bowl and chop 5-7 sec/speed 7. Scrape downs sides of bowl.
Add lentils, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes/100 C/ speed 1.
Add red wine, pasta sauce and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes /100C/speed 1.
Mix ingredients in bowl and cook for another 3 minutes/100C/speed 1.
Optional - Mix through 160g black pitted olives by hand if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Keto Carbonara
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables