- Parmesan cheese, to serve if desired
- 2 onions (medium)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil, ideally extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano (or fresh)
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 180 g red lentils
- 340 g water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 250 g spaghetti, (feeds 3 people)
- 1 can Cream of Tomato Soup
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onions and garlic cloves into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add olive oil, oregano, and basil into TM bowl and cook at 100°C for 3 minutes on speed soft.
Add red lentils, water, diced tomatoes, and stock into TM bowl and cook for 23 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
At this point in time you may want to steam some vegetables or prepare a side dish. Otherwise, wait 5-10 minutes and continue.
Boil 2L of water, add spaghetti and boil for 10 minutes.
Add cream of tomato soup to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes on Reverse + speed 2.
Accessories you need
Some people spell bolognese incorrectly (bolognaise) - this is included here in case someone is searching for that spelling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe