- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, 1cm cubes
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 grams Coconut oil / olive oil
- 500 grams fresh tomatoes, chopped in half
- 180 grams zucchini, (1 zucchini) roughly chopped
- 150 grams carrots, ( 1 large carrot) roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar
- 5 pieces Brocolli, florets and stem cut into small pieces
- 700 grams potatoes, 2cm cubes
- 400 grams pumpkin, 1cm slices
- 3 red capsicums, cut into flat slices
- 1/2 bunch Kale, deveined and thinly sliced
- 30 grams Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 grams Milk
- 3 Lasagne sheets, optional
1h 5minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cubed parmesan into TMX Bowl and grate, 10 seconds sp 9, set aside. Roughly clean bowl.
Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl, 3 seconds speed 5. Saute for 5 mins 120 degrees sp1 Peel and prep vegies during this time. Add tomatoes, carrot and zucchini and chop 10 seconds sp 6 or until finely chopped. Add all other sauce ingredients. Cook 30 mins Varoma temp sp 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Preheat oven 200 degrees. Fill Varoma with potato cubes and kale. Place pumpkin slices into varoma tray. Place varoma on top of TM Bowl and allow to cook. Add capsicums to grill on mod-high heat. Char Grill until skin blackens. Place in paper bag or tea towel before removing skins.
After 30 mins of cooking, check potato is soft. Place half of red sauce into lasagne dish, top with layer of lasagne sheet (optional) Cover with remaining red sauce and layer the pumpkin, kale and capsicum.
Without washing TM bowl put potato into bowl with 30g knob of butter a pinch of salt and 50g milk. Insert butterfly and slowly turn to speed 4 until mashed approx 10 seconds. Top the vegie stack with mashed potato and sprinkle with reserved parmesan cheese
Bake in oven 200 degrees for 30 mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry