- 50 g walnuts
- 1/2 onion
- 250 g firm tofu, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 100-150 g almond meal
- 1 psyllium egg*
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp each of herbs to taste: sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- olive oil for frying
1. * to make the psyllium egg, mix 1 tbsp of psyllium husk with 1/4 cup of water. let sit for 10-15 mns
2. Place 60 g of almonds in TM bowl with 1 tsp each of sage, parsley, thyme and rosemary (adjust to your taste). grind 7 sec/ sp. 9. set aside
3. place walnut in mixing bowl. Pulse s times 0.5 sec/ turbo.
4. Add onion. chop 3 sec/sp. 7
5. Add tofu, psyllium egg, almon meal, walnut and salt and mix 5 sec/sp 4.5 or until combined.
6. Form mixture into 6 round flat patties. then coat each pattie in rice flour (or other flour of choice). Fry in olive oil in frying pan till golden brown, or bake in oven for about 30mns (turning half way).
based on walnut patties from Vegetarian Cooking bundle on TRP
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads