- 50 g walnuts
- 1/2 onion
- 250 g firm tofu, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 100-150 g almond meal
- 1 psyllium egg*
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp each of herbs to taste: sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- olive oil for frying
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Spring Summer Winter Baking Frying BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Vegetable dish
1. * to make the psyllium egg, mix 1 tbsp of psyllium husk with 1/4 cup of water. let sit for 10-15 mns
2. Place 60 g of almonds in TM bowl with 1 tsp each of sage, parsley, thyme and rosemary (adjust to your taste). grind 7 sec/ sp. 9. set aside
3. place walnut in mixing bowl. Pulse s times 0.5 sec/ turbo.
4. Add onion. chop 3 sec/sp. 7
5. Add tofu, psyllium egg, almon meal, walnut and salt and mix 5 sec/sp 4.5 or until combined.
6. Form mixture into 6 round flat patties. then coat each pattie in rice flour (or other flour of choice). Fry in olive oil in frying pan till golden brown, or bake in oven for about 30mns (turning half way).
based on walnut patties from Vegetarian Cooking bundle on TRP
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)