- 150 grams bacon, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 level teaspoons Chilli Paste
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded
- 10-15 Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 400 grams tomatoes, tinned
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Into jug put Bacon, Garlic, Chilli, Oilve Oil, Capsicum and Oilves.
Cook for 5 mins/100 degrees/ (lowest speed).
Add tinned Tomatoes, cook for 15 minutes/ 100 degrees/(lowest speed).
Boil pasta on stove top as per packet guidleines.
I like sauce to be smooth so I blend for 20 seconds/speed 4
Serve over pasta or once cooled can be refrideragted.
Amatriciana. My favourite pasta sauce of all time. I hope you enjoy it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)