- 750 grams brown rice, cooked, cold
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200 grams hazelnuts, roasted, skin off
- 100 grams sesame seeds, toasted
- 50 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 100 grams Hazelnut or light olive oil
- 50 grams Soya Sauce or Tamari
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 100 grams Peanut Butter, unsweetened
- 50 grams sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine the Rice, Parsley, Hazelnuts, black and white Sesame Seeds and Spring Onions in a large salad bowl.
Add all the dressing ingredients into TM Bowl.
Cook 3 mins/50/speed 1 or until well combined.
Cool, and add to Salad ingredients. Stir through to combine.
Accessories you need
Other nuts can be substituted such as almonds, peanuts, macadamias or pecans.
Baby spinach can also be mixed through the salad.
The rice is ideally cooked the night before so that it is dry and cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Green Smoothie
- Lemon & Chia Protein Cookies
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Blueberry and lemon loaf