- 750 grams brown rice, cooked, cold
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200 grams hazelnuts, roasted, skin off
- 100 grams sesame seeds, toasted
- 50 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 100 grams Hazelnut or light olive oil
- 50 grams Soya Sauce or Tamari
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 100 grams Peanut Butter, unsweetened
- 50 grams sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine the Rice, Parsley, Hazelnuts, black and white Sesame Seeds and Spring Onions in a large salad bowl.
Add all the dressing ingredients into TM Bowl.
Cook 3 mins/50/speed 1 or until well combined.
Cool, and add to Salad ingredients. Stir through to combine.
Accessories you need
Other nuts can be substituted such as almonds, peanuts, macadamias or pecans.
Baby spinach can also be mixed through the salad.
The rice is ideally cooked the night before so that it is dry and cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- Extra Special Rock Cakes
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Never try another hummus again!