- 2 chorizo, sliced
- 500 g chicken breast, in large cubes
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp saffron threads
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste, (could use veggie stock paste)
- 300 g arborio rice
- 100 g frozen peas, optional
1. Place chorizo in bowl. Cook 6 min/100deg/[soft] Set aside.
2. Place chicken in bowl. Cook 6 min/100deg/. Set aside.
3. Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop 2sec/sp7.
4. Add capsicum. Chop 2sec/sp4 or until desired size. Add oil. Saute 3 min/100deg/sp1.
5. Add paprika and saffron. Cook 1 min/100deg/sp1.
6. Add stock paste, water and tomatoes to bowl. Place rice in TM basket and place inside bowl. Some liquid may push up through rice. This is expected. Cook 14min/100deg/sp1. MC on.
7. Remove TM basket carefully and tip rice into bowl. Add reserved meat. Cook 4 min/100deg/sp1.
8. Rest in thermoserver for 10 mintues prior to serving. If using peas, place in thermoserver prior to pouring rice mixture in. Stir gently to combine.
The dish pictured does not contain peas, however the original recipe did. This is optional.
Find me on facebook Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies