- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 70 grams spring onions
- 100 grams corn kernels, fresh off the cob is nicest
- 1 red capsicum
- 300ml thickened cream
- 4 Rashers of Rindless bacon, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1200 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams Dried Fettucine
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add garlic and spring onions ( and bacon if using) and chop 2 to 3 seconds on speed 7.
2. Saute 5 mins 120 degrees speed 1.
3. Add Corn kernels ( fresh is best for that nice crunch, but you can use canned or frozen also) and diced red capsicum.
4. saute 5 mins 120 degrees speed 1.
5. Add 300ml thickened cream. Season with salt and pepper and vegie stock.
6. Cook 5 mins, 100 degrees, reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2.
7. Mix cornflour with enough water to make a paste and add to cream mixture.
8. Cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2.
9. Place in Thermoserver to keep warm while you cook the pasta.
- 1. Bring kettle to boil and add 1200 gms of boiling water to mixinmg bowl.
2. Add oil and salt.
3. Put lid on without measuring cup and feed pasta in a bunch through hole in lid.
4. Cook according to time on package at 100 degrees , reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
5. Drain through Varoma dish and combine with sauce in Thermoserver.
6. Top with extra spring onions.
Steps - Pasta
Accessories you need
May be topped with grated parmesan if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies with VEGAN option
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze