- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 70 grams spring onions
- 100 grams corn kernels, fresh off the cob is nicest
- 1 red capsicum
- 300ml thickened cream
- 4 Rashers of Rindless bacon, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1200 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams Dried Fettucine
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and spring onions ( and bacon if using) and chop 2 to 3 seconds on speed 7.
2. Saute 5 mins 120 degrees speed 1.
3. Add Corn kernels ( fresh is best for that nice crunch, but you can use canned or frozen also) and diced red capsicum.
4. saute 5 mins 120 degrees speed 1.
5. Add 300ml thickened cream. Season with salt and pepper and vegie stock.
6. Cook 5 mins, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2.
7. Mix cornflour with enough water to make a paste and add to cream mixture.
8. Cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2.
9. Place in Thermoserver to keep warm while you cook the pasta.
1. Bring kettle to boil and add 1200 gms of boiling water to mixinmg bowl.
2. Add oil and salt.
3. Put lid on without measuring cup and feed pasta in a bunch through hole in lid.
4. Cook according to time on package at 100 degrees , reverse speed 1.
5. Drain through Varoma dish and combine with sauce in Thermoserver.
6. Top with extra spring onions.
Steps - Pasta
May be topped with grated parmesan if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Banana Chip Cookies
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup