- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 30 g brown onion
- 40 g Butter
- 10 g olive oil
- 300 g Raw Prawn Meat
- 100 g snow peas
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g white wine
- 520 g water
- 200 g cream
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- --- salt & pepper to taste
Grate Parmesan 10sec/ speed 1. Set aside
Place onion, garlic, chilli flakes and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/ speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add butter and oil and saute 3min/ Varoma/ speed 1 - with MC removed
Add rice and saute 3min/Varoma/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed
Add wine and cook 1min/100C/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed
Add water, cream, stock and season and cook 10min/100C/ Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on mixing bowl
Add Prawn meat and snow peas using the spatula to submerge and cook 3 min/100C/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on mixing bowl
Pour into Thermoserver, stir through reserved parmesan and enjoy!
Any greens of your choice can be added to this dish: spinach/ rocket/ peas/ spring onion instead of the snow peas
If you like a bit of spice - marinade the prawn meat with some chilli flakes for at least 1/2 hour prior to using
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Lemon Butter
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce