- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 30 g brown onion
- 40 g Butter
- 10 g olive oil
- 300 g Raw Prawn Meat
- 100 g snow peas
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g white wine
- 520 g water
- 200 g cream
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- --- salt & pepper to taste
Grate Parmesan 10sec/ speed 1. Set aside
Place onion, garlic, chilli flakes and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/ speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add butter and oil and saute 3min/ Varoma/ speed 1 - with MC removed
Add rice and saute 3min/Varoma/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed
Add wine and cook 1min/100C/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed
Add water, cream, stock and season and cook 10min/100C/ Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on mixing bowl
Add Prawn meat and snow peas using the spatula to submerge and cook 3 min/100C/Reverse/ speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on mixing bowl
Pour into Thermoserver, stir through reserved parmesan and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Any greens of your choice can be added to this dish: spinach/ rocket/ peas/ spring onion instead of the snow peas
If you like a bit of spice - marinade the prawn meat with some chilli flakes for at least 1/2 hour prior to using
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup