- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 centimetre leek
- 40 grams canola oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks Celery, roughly chopped
- 3 brussel sprouts
- 350 grams 350g pear syrup
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon low salicylate stock, or vegetable stock from EDC
- 300 grams arborio rice
8Recipe is created for
Place the garlic and leek in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the carrots, celery and brussels chop for 3 seconds at speed 7.
Insert the butterfly and add the chicken and 50 grams of pear syrup. Cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and soft speed.
Add the rest of the pear syrup, rice, stock and water. Cooke for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse soft speed.
Put into the thermo server and let stand for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
If you want to use parmesan cheese grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
If no salicylates can be tolerated change carrots for green beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls