- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 centimetre leek
- 40 grams canola oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks Celery, roughly chopped
- 3 brussel sprouts
- 350 grams 350g pear syrup
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon low salicylate stock, or vegetable stock from EDC
- 300 grams arborio rice
Recipe is created for
Place the garlic and leek in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the carrots, celery and brussels chop for 3 seconds at speed 7.
Insert the butterfly and add the chicken and 50 grams of pear syrup. Cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and soft speed.
Add the rest of the pear syrup, rice, stock and water. Cooke for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse soft speed.
Put into the thermo server and let stand for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
If you want to use parmesan cheese grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
If no salicylates can be tolerated change carrots for green beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto