- 400 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients in TM bowl, knead for 2 minutes, interval speed. If dough doesn’t come together, add 1⁄2 tablespoon of water at a time and continue to knead for 30 seconds, interval speed.
2. Shape dough into a ball and wrap in cling film. Rest for 20 minutes.
3. Cut dough into 6 equal pieces. Flatten each piece and flour bothsides. Set pasta machine to the widest setting and feed through dough. Fold in half and repeat. Continue feeding dough through the widest setting (folding in half each time) until dough becomes silky and is uniform in shape (approximately 6 times).
4. Once silky, turn the machine to one setting narrower and feed dough through once. Turn one setting narrower again and repeat until the dough is desired thickness. Flour both sides of dough if starting to stick to the machine. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Cut pasta into desired shape, or leave as is and use for lasagne, ravioli, tortellini or cannelloni.
When ready to serve, cook pasta in boiling water. Fresh pasta will only take a couple of minutes to cook.Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
dairy free, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)