- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, Leaves only
- 1 sprig Basil, fresh, leaves only
- 1 Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 Zuchini, chopped roughly
- 1 celery stalk, Long, or 2 short,chopped roughly
- 1/4 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Red Chillies, (optional)
- 20 g rice bran oil or olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince (lean)
- 120 g tomato paste
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes (diced)
- 40 g Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried coriander
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 Can water, (from the tinned tomatoes)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley, basil, baby spinach & spring onions in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place carrot, zuchini, celery & capsicum in TM bowl, chop3-4sec/speed4.5. Set aside.
3. Place onion & garlic (and chilli if using) in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7, scrape down sides, add oil, saute 3min/100*/speed 1. Add mince, cook 5min/100*//speed 2.
5. Add remaining ingredients, cook 15min/100*//speed 2 (help initially mix in with spatula through lid)
6. Check cooking and make sure all stirred in well, cook further 5-7min/98*//speed 2.
Serve with spaghetti which can be cooked in a pot on the stove top or if you want to do it in the Thermomix, put Bolognese sauce in Thermo Server and cook spaghetti as in the EDC. (Or course this makes cooking time longer than I have stated)
You can also add a medium sized parsnip with the celery and other vegetables, for a bit more flavour.
Serve with fresh grated Parmesan cheese or chedda cheese on top and vegetables or salad on the side
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Hunters Vegetable Burgers
- Vegan Chickwheat Shreds (Seitan)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Tuna Risotto
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce