- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 220 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 25 grams olive oil
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 300 grams cream
- 1 package Tortellini, (from fridge at Supermarket)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put parmesan cheese in bowl and grate for 10 seconds - speed 9.
Put cheese aside and clean and dry mixing bowl
Put garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down bowl and put in onions. Chop Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Scrape mixing bowl again.
Add bacon and TURBO for 1 second.
Add 20 grams olive oil
Cook 4 minsutes at 120 degrees on Speed 2.
While this is cooking, put Tortellini into Thermoserver and cover with boiling water to cook. Check the side of the packet as to how long it takes - usually 5-8 mins is sufficient. Drain and keep in Thermoserver.
Add butterfly whisk to mixing bowl.
Add mushrroms and cream to mixing bowl and cook 4 mins at 90 degrees- Reverse Speed 2
Pour sauce over drained pasta in Thermoserver - sprinkle cheese over the top, and put the lid on the Thermoserver until you're ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy