- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 220 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 25 grams olive oil
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 300 grams cream
- 1 package Tortellini, (from fridge at Supermarket)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put parmesan cheese in bowl and grate for 10 seconds - speed 9.
Put cheese aside and clean and dry mixing bowl
Put garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down bowl and put in onions. Chop Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Scrape mixing bowl again.
Add bacon and TURBO for 1 second.
Add 20 grams olive oil
Cook 4 minsutes at 120 degrees on Speed 2.
While this is cooking, put Tortellini into Thermoserver and cover with boiling water to cook. Check the side of the packet as to how long it takes - usually 5-8 mins is sufficient. Drain and keep in Thermoserver.
Add butterfly whisk to mixing bowl.
Add mushrroms and cream to mixing bowl and cook 4 mins at 90 degrees- Reverse Speed 2
Pour sauce over drained pasta in Thermoserver - sprinkle cheese over the top, and put the lid on the Thermoserver until you're ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer