THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams pumpkin, peel and cut into small chunks
- 50 grams brown onion, peeled and cut in half
- 40 grams Butter
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 60 grams white wine
- 1 level tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 3 Chicken thigh fillets, cut into small even sized pieces
- 700 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons pine nuts
- 100 grams washed baby spinach leaves
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
1h 2minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmasen cheese in the bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 9. Transfer to a small bowl. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
- To make pumpkin puree.
Place 300 grams of water in the bowl. Place the steaming basket in the bowl. Put 200 grams of pumpkin cubes in the steaming basket. Put on lid (no MC). Steam the pumpkin for 10 mins on speed 1, Veroma, or until cooked. Remove carefully, so as not to burn yourself.
Tip out steaming water, place cooked pumpkin in the bowl. Puree for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Remove from bowl and put aside.
Wash bowl and dry.
Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5. Scrape sides of bowl. Add butter and oil and saute for 3 mins on 120oC on speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute for 1 minute on 120oC on speed 1.5/ leave off MC.
Add white wine and saute for another 2 mins on Varoma reverse speed 1.5 without MC. Scrape bottom of bowl to loosen the rice.
Add stock, chicken pieces, pumpkin puree, pumpkin chunks and the rest of the water. Loosen with the spatular, then cook for 15 mins on 100oC on reverse speed 1.5, using the steaming basket on the lid instead of the MC.
Place the spinach in the Thermoserver.When risotto is finished, pour over the spinach and leave to sit for 5 mins.
Stir to combine spinach before serving.
Serve each bowl: sprinkle with pine nuts and parmasen cheese.
Accessories you need
Can be made vegetarian without the chicken, use vegetable stock paste instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recco Classico
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls