- 40 gram Parmesan cheese, cut into 3cm pieces
- 30 gram brown onion
- 50 gram Butter
- 320 gram arborio rice
- 60 gram Whit Wine
- 2 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 gram Mix Vegetables, cut into 2cm pieces
- 720 gram water
- 250 gram Cooked Left Over Roast Meat
1. Place Parmesan cheese into a mixing bowl 10sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a clean and dry bowl place the brown onion and chop 3sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
3. Add butter 3sec/speed 1
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and 1min/120/ speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
5.Add White Wine 2mins/Varoma//speed 1 without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatual to loosen rice.
6.Add stock,vegetables and water and Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatual to loosen rice. 8mins/100//speed5. Place simmering basket on instead of measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid.
7. Place roast that is cut up in small bits. 5mins/100//speed 5
8. Tip into a ThermoServer and combine with reserved Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup