- 40 gram Parmesan cheese, cut into 3cm pieces
- 30 gram brown onion
- 50 gram Butter
- 320 gram arborio rice
- 60 gram Whit Wine
- 2 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 gram Mix Vegetables, cut into 2cm pieces
- 720 gram water
- 250 gram Cooked Left Over Roast Meat
- 1. Place Parmesan cheese into a mixing bowl 10sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a clean and dry bowl place the brown onion and chop 3sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
3. Add butter 3sec/speed 1
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and 1min/120/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
5.Add White Wine 2mins/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1 without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatual to loosen rice.
6.Add stock,vegetables and water and Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatual to loosen rice. 8mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed5. Place simmering basket on instead of measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid.
7. Place roast that is cut up in small bits. 5mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 5
8. Tip into a ThermoServer and combine with reserved Parmesan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS