THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1200 g water
- 500 g troife (or other short) pasta
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup dill plus extra sprigs to garnish
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 180 g sour cream or creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 50 g salted baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups rocket leaves roughly chopped
- 200 g smoked salmon, sliced into thin strips
place water and a pinch of salt into TM bowl and cook for 14 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1
2. add pasta and cook for 8 - 12 mins (till pasta aldente) at 100 degrees on + (cooking time will vary depending on type of pasta - follow packet instructions)
3. add aparagus to TM bowl for final 1 to 2 mins of pasta cooking time
4. drain pasta and asparagus and refresh under cold water. Cool completely
5. place garlic clove, dill and half the lemon zest in TM bowl chop for 2 - 3 sec on speed 7
6. to make the dressing, add lemon juice, sour cream, olive oil and water to TM bowl and mix for 10 sec on speed 4
7. when pasta and asparagus is cool toss with remaing zest of lemon, dressing, capers, rocket and salmon. Serve with extra sprigs of dill as garnish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta