- 40 g Butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g Arborio risotto rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 600 g silverbeet, Stem and leaves sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Green dill
- 30 g lemon juice
- 720 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add butter and extra virgin olive oil and sauté 3 min/120degC/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min/120deg C//speed 1.5, without measuring cup.
4. Add white wine and sauté 2 min/Varoma//speed 1.5, without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
5. Add stock, silverbeet, dried green dill, lemon juice and water To bowl. Cook 15 min/100 deg C//speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Try a couple of rice grains to see that it has cooked to your liking. If not continue cooking for a couple of minutes more.
6. Transfer into ThermoServer and serve immediately.
* You can use both the stems and leaves of the Silverbeet. Slice the stems (white part) to the width of your finger. Slice the leaves (green part) down the centre length wise and then slice to the width of your finger. This will prevent long stringy bits of Silverbeet that may entangle around the butterfly whisk.
* Don't worry about the amount of Silverbeet in the bowl as it will wilt and drop below the max line in the bowl. Use max 600g.
* Feel free to adjust lemon and dill quantity according to your taste.
Spanakorizo - Lemon flavoured spinach or silverbeet risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice