- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 bottle tomato, passata (700 ml)
- 100 g water
- 150 g fresh, English spinach
- 150 g Grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 70 g Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet Cannaloni tubes
- Salt and pepper
- Extra grated chedder to finish
8Recipe is created for
Place peeled and halved onion and peeled garlic in TM bowl. Chop 5 secs, speed 5.
Add sugar and olive oil. Saute 4-5 mins, speed 2, 100 degrees.
Add passata and water. Cook 10 mins, speed 2, 100 degrees.
Pour into separate bowl and set aside. Wash and dry TM bowl.
Place spinich in TM bowl (Should almost fill bowl). Chop 15 secs, speed 6. Scrape sides if bowl.
Add grated cheddar, ricotta, romano (or parmesan), eggs, salt and pepper.
Mix 15-20secs, speed 5-6 until combined (may require assistance of spatula).
Pour/spoon half of ricotta mix into piping bag.
Spoon one ladle of tomato sauce onto base of lasagne dish and spread.
With cannaloni tube upright on bottom of lasagne dish pipe ricotta mix into tube one by one and lay in tight rows.
Pour/spoon remainder of tomato sauce over top of cannaloni.
Cover with extra grated cheese as desired.
Bake in oven 180 degress covered with aluminium foil for 30 mins.
Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes or will 'ooze' when cut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles