- 1 clove garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 300 g stale bread
- 1-2 tsp Black Peppercorn
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 sprig basil, leaves only
- 250 g chicken mince
- 250 g pork mince
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- pinch salt
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 lemon zested
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g olive oil
- 750ml tomato passata
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- Rissoni, cooked, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan into bowl and grate 10 sec/sp9. Set aside
Place garlic, parsley and peppercorns into bowl and chop 5 sec/ sp 7
Scrape down side of bowl
Add bread, 100g parmesan and mill 30 sec/ sp 8
Use the left over parmesan to sprinkle over meal before eating!
Add garlic and basil to bowl, chop 5 sec/sp 7
Add chicken and pork mince, 100g breadcrumbs, salt and mix 10 sec/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 4
Roll into small balls and place onto Varamo bowl and tray
Left over bread crumbs can be frozen for future use
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrot and lemon zest to bowl. Puree 10 sec/sp7. Scrape down bowl and blitz again until vegetables are a fine puree.
Add butter, oil and sauteé vegetables 5 min/120 degrees/ sp 2
Add passata, 200g water and vegeatble stock. Place Varoma on lid and cook 15mins/varoma/ sp 3
Place meatballs in Thermoserver.
If sauce needs to reduce more, place varoma bowl back onto lid and cook sauce a further 5-10 mins/ varoma/ sp 3
Pour sauce over meatballs and serve with cooked rissoni and reserved parmesan
Accessories you need
Just as tasty cooked with beef mince.
Left over sauce can be frozen. Great as a pizza sauce too.
Tomato Sauce is great recipe to hid veggies from fussy eaters.
Adapted from a Nigella Lawson recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- carta de garantia
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)