- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 350 g short pasta
- 500 g tin diced tomatoes
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 150 g peas, frozen or fresh
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, dried thyme, dried oregano
- 120 g feta cheese, cubed
- Place carrot, onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add oil, and saute for 2 min/Varoma//.
- In the meantime, add vegetables into Varoma dish and season with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, thyme, oregano and top with feta cheese.
- Add pasta and water to mixing bowl, place Varoma into position and cook for 15 min/Varoma//.
- Serve tomato pasto separately or combine with vegetables and cheese in a big bowl before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen