- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 350 g short pasta
- 500 g tin diced tomatoes
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 150 g peas, frozen or fresh
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, dried thyme, dried oregano
- 120 g feta cheese, cubed
- Place carrot, onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add oil, and saute for 2 min/Varoma//.
- In the meantime, add vegetables into Varoma dish and season with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, thyme, oregano and top with feta cheese.
- Add pasta and water to mixing bowl, place Varoma into position and cook for 15 min/Varoma//.
- Serve tomato pasto separately or combine with vegetables and cheese in a big bowl before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)