- 50 g parmesan cheese, - cubed
- !/2 medium onion
- 2 spring onions
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tabs vegetable stock concentrate
- 1000 g water, - including brine drained from tuna
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 100 g cubed pumpkin
- 150 g frozen peas
- 425 g can of tuna, in brine
- 20 g Butter, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and pulverise 10 seconds on speed 9 - set aside.
Place onion and spring onion in bowl and chop 2 -3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly, add rice and wine to TM bowl and saute 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on Reverse +Speed soft.
Add stock, lemon juice and water, pumpkin and peas. Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees C on Reverse + Speed soft.
Add drained tuna 2 minutes before end of cooking time. Pour into ThermoServer and stir through parmesan cheese and butter. Allow to rest at least five minutes before serving.
You will notice that I used the TM Everyday Recipe book for the basic method, Just changed a few of the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Gus' Pasta
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Simple Cheesy Pasta
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince