- 50 g Parmesan cheese, - cubed
- !/2 medium onion
- 2 spring onions
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tabs vegetable stock concentrate
- 1000 g water, - including brine drained from tuna
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 100 g cubed pumpkin
- 150 g frozen peas
- 425 g can of tuna, in brine
- 20 g Butter, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and pulverise 10 seconds on speed 9 - set aside.
Place onion and spring onion in bowl and chop 2 -3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly, add rice and wine to TM bowl and saute 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on Reverse +Speed soft.
Add stock, lemon juice and water, pumpkin and peas. Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees C on Reverse + Speed soft.
Add drained tuna 2 minutes before end of cooking time. Pour into ThermoServer and stir through parmesan cheese and butter. Allow to rest at least five minutes before serving.
You will notice that I used the TM Everyday Recipe book for the basic method, Just changed a few of the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken