THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g pumpkin, Diced
- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 900 g water
- 350 g arborio rice
- 500 g chicken breast or thigh, Diced
- 2 tbsp Chicken Stock Paste or Powder
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 bacon slice, Diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Roast diced pumpkin until cooked through (l spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt).
2. Place Parmesan Cheese into TM Bowl and grate 5sec/Sp9 set aside.
3. Place Onion and Garlic into TM Bowl, chop 3sec/Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add Olive Oil and Butter and saute 3min/100deg/Sp1.
5. Insert Butterfly whisk. Add Rice and 50g of the water, saute 2min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp1.
6. Add remaining Water, Stock Paste and Chicken and cook 23min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" . Replace MC with simmering basket.
7. Place Baby Spinach and Roasted Pumpkin in thermoserver. Pour over Risotto, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, stir gently to combine.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread