- 2 --- Small garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 --- egg yolks
- 1/2 litre Grapeseed (or other neutral) oil
- 4 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoon Lemon juice or white vinegar
- 4 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
Place garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Add salt & egg yolks and combine 6 sec / speed 5.
With blades rotating on speed 4 & MC in place trickle oil slowly onto mixing bowl lid. (This should take at least 6-8 minutes). Be very careful to pour this slowly and consistently or the mixture will seperate.
Add water, lemon juice or vinegar & mustard & combine 10 sec / speed 4.
Refrigerate until required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits