- 1 eggplant, Halved
- 6 Red Capisum, Halved & Deseeded
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 red chillis, fresh, Halved & Deseeded
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams white wine vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 230degrees, prepare baking tray with baking paper
1.Place Eggplant & halved Capsicum skin side up on tray, Place in oven for 20mins or until skins are slightly blackened.
2.Remove from oven and cover with wet tea towl or place in bowl and cover with cling wrap for 10mins.
3.After 10mins peel skins from Capsicum with knife and let drain in TM basket.
1.Place garlic cloves & chillis into bowl 3sec/spd7
2.Use spoon to scrape flesh of Eggplant into bowl with garlic & chilli, add Capsicum flesh & Tomato paste. Mix 8sec/spd5. Then cook 5mins/90/spd 3.
3.Add Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar & Salt. Cook 10mins/90/sp2.
Pour & store into 2 jars in fridge.
Accessories you need
Can use Lemon Juice instead or White Wine Vinegar
Can use Cayenne pepper or Fresh Chillis
Great in Lasagna or Bolognese, or Curry and goulash as a dip or spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)