- 1 eggplant, Halved
- 6 Red Capisum, Halved & Deseeded
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 red chillis, fresh, Halved & Deseeded
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams white wine vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 230degrees, prepare baking tray with baking paper
1.Place Eggplant & halved Capsicum skin side up on tray, Place in oven for 20mins or until skins are slightly blackened.
2.Remove from oven and cover with wet tea towl or place in bowl and cover with cling wrap for 10mins.
3.After 10mins peel skins from Capsicum with knife and let drain in TM basket.
1.Place garlic cloves & chillis into bowl 3sec/spd7
2.Use spoon to scrape flesh of Eggplant into bowl with garlic & chilli, add Capsicum flesh & Tomato paste. Mix 8sec/spd5. Then cook 5mins/90/spd 3.
3.Add Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar & Salt. Cook 10mins/90/sp2.
Pour & store into 2 jars in fridge.
Accessories you need
Can use Lemon Juice instead or White Wine Vinegar
Can use Cayenne pepper or Fresh Chillis
Great in Lasagna or Bolognese, or Curry and goulash as a dip or spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread