- 1 eggplant, Halved
- 6 Red Capisum, Halved & Deseeded
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 red chillis, fresh, Halved & Deseeded
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams white wine vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 230degrees, prepare baking tray with baking paper
1.Place Eggplant & halved Capsicum skin side up on tray, Place in oven for 20mins or until skins are slightly blackened.
2.Remove from oven and cover with wet tea towl or place in bowl and cover with cling wrap for 10mins.
3.After 10mins peel skins from Capsicum with knife and let drain in TM basket.
1.Place garlic cloves & chillis into bowl 3sec/spd7
2.Use spoon to scrape flesh of Eggplant into bowl with garlic & chilli, add Capsicum flesh & Tomato paste. Mix 8sec/spd5. Then cook 5mins/90/spd 3.
3.Add Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar & Salt. Cook 10mins/90/sp2.
Pour & store into 2 jars in fridge.
Accessories you need
Can use Lemon Juice instead or White Wine Vinegar
Can use Cayenne pepper or Fresh Chillis
Great in Lasagna or Bolognese, or Curry and goulash as a dip or spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken