- 2 extra large red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 6 green chillies deseeded, cut in half lengthways
- 1 red onion quartered
- 2 large tomatoes halved
- 60 g dried apricots, (whole or halved)
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g red wine
- 1 pinch salt to taste
Serve with any cold meat or fish. Great with crusty bread or add to your pizza base for that bit of extra zing.
Long medium green chillies have been used for this recipe, however if you like it hot, try using the small red chillies to your tastebuds.
This recipe makes about 800g quantity of chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce