- 300 g almonds
- 1 Red apple, quartered
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt, according to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to the bowl. Chop on SP 9 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and chop for another 30 seconds (or until the desired consistency). Use the spatula to assist if required.
Put into glass jars and store in the fridge.
Great on crackers, celery, apple, etc.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Chicken and Vegetable Buckwheat Curry
- Combat Smoothie
- Paleo Banana Bread/Cake
- Claire's Choc Chip Cookies
- Chilli Prawn Soup (HCG-friendly)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Some Sort of Ratatouille
- Raw Blueberry Cashew 'Cheese'cake
- Orange and Mint Sorbet
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- 'Cococao' Almond Bites
- Carrot Dip