- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red onion, halved
- 120 grams french style capers, drained and rinsed
- 120 grams french or seeded mustard
- 120 grams honey
- 2 lemons, peeled, quartered, seeds removed
- 400 grams good quality olive oil
- 150 grams white balsamic vinegar
- 10 grams fresh thyme leaves
- 10 grams fresh continental parsley leaves
- 10 grams fresh oregano leaves
- black pepper, to taste
Peel and quarter lemons. Remove seeds
Peel onion and cut in half
Peel garlic cloves
Wash and dry fresh herbs. Remove leaves from main stalks [Discard stalks]
Place onion and garlic in bowl. Process for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
Add herbs to bowl. Process for 3 seconds on Speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add ALL remaining ingredients to bowl. Gradually increase speed to Speed 10 and process for 1 minute, until a smooth creamy consistency is achieved.
Place in container and store in refrigerator for 4-6 weeks.
Makes approximately 1.3 litres of dressing
Let salad dressing stand at room temperature for a few minutes before using so that Olive Oil can liquify.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls