- 220 g TMX mayonnaise - EDC
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- some parsley, 1/4 cup or handful
- 2 tbsp chives, fresh is best but I have used dried
- to taste Salt and pepper
- --- buttermilk, about 50g but used to adjust consistency and taste
place clove of garlic and herbs into Tmx bowl and chop sp7 for 3 seconds.
scrape down sides of the bowl.
add the sour cream, mayonaise and salt and pepper to the bowl and combine on sp3 for 4 seconds.
add a small amount of buttermilk at a time and incorporate untill desired consistancy is reached. test the flavour again and add more seasoning if required.
enjoy on salads, as a dipping sauce for chips, on steak or drizzle over pizza. this "dressing" goes on anything.
you could even add parmesan cheese to give it more bite, some diced cucumber to give it a fresh boost or some cumin to give it a bit of warmth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption