- 3 Golden delicious apples
- 400 g sugar
- pinch salt
- 300 g apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Place apples in Varoma, fill TMX bowl with 1000 g water and steam for 15 mins / Varoma / speed 3
2. Empty water from TMX bowl, place apples in and process for 15-20 sec / speed 9
3. Add sugar, vinegar and salt. Cook for 9 mins / 100 deg / speed 3.
4. Stir through finely chopped mint. Serve immediately or store in sterilised jars (should last about 6 months in fridge)
Accessories you need
Adapted from Sally Wise's recipe in A Year in a Bottle
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)