- 3 Golden delicious apples
- 400 g sugar
- pinch salt
- 300 g apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Place apples in Varoma, fill TMX bowl with 1000 g water and steam for 15 mins / Varoma / speed 3
2. Empty water from TMX bowl, place apples in and process for 15-20 sec / speed 9
3. Add sugar, vinegar and salt. Cook for 9 mins / 100 deg / speed 3.
4. Stir through finely chopped mint. Serve immediately or store in sterilised jars (should last about 6 months in fridge)
Accessories you need
Adapted from Sally Wise's recipe in A Year in a Bottle
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)