- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, cut into halves
- 530 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 batch TM31 mayonnaise, (see Tips)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place 125 g of Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining 125 g Parmesan cheese and grate 15 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add artichokes and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Add mayonnaise and reserved Parmesan cheese and mix Speed 4, until combined.
Transfer into ovenproof ramekin and bake (180°C) for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook for TM31 mayonnaise.
Serve with gluten free warm bread or biscuits or Savoury Flat Bread.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Balsamic Onion Dip
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- BBQ sauce
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Triple C Dip (Chickpeas, Cashews and Cumin)
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay