- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, cut into halves
- 530 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 batch TM31 mayonnaise, (see Tips)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place 125 g of Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining 125 g Parmesan cheese and grate 15 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add artichokes and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Add mayonnaise and reserved Parmesan cheese and mix Speed 4, until combined.
Transfer into ovenproof ramekin and bake (180°C) for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook for TM31 mayonnaise.
Serve with gluten free warm bread or biscuits or Savoury Flat Bread.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Meat Dumplings
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup