- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, cut into halves
- 530 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 batch TM31 mayonnaise, (see Tips)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place 125 g of Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining 125 g Parmesan cheese and grate 15 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add artichokes and blend Turbo/2-3 times.
Add mayonnaise and reserved Parmesan cheese and mix Speed 4, until combined.
Transfer into ovenproof ramekin and bake (180°C) for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook for TM31 mayonnaise.
Serve with gluten free warm bread or biscuits or Savoury Flat Bread.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Potato Bombs
- Coronation Chicken
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Creamy Tomato Dip
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Mexican Chicken Bake