- 1 avocado, (1 large or 2 mini)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, (Get the good french brand)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (Ie Himalayan)
- 1/4 Cup oil, (I use extra light extra virgin olive oil. Grapeseed or macadamia would be good too)
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients EXCEPT THE OIL into bowl. Mix 3 seconds on Speed 3.
Insert butterfly, mix 20sec Speed 4
Remove bowl and scrape down sides. Repeat above mix if not smooth.
With running on Speed 4 gradually add oil by pouring slowly, and directly onto lid (with MC in place). It will take about 90sec to add all the oil. Go slowly so mayo emulsifies well.
Delicious on sambos, as a dipping sauce ... Or straight off the spoon!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Saag Gosht - Mild Lamb Curry (Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free,)