- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 long green chilli, seeds removed
- 6-8 sprigs corriander
- 1 avocado
- 2 Limes, juice only
- 50 g goats cheese
- 125 g Philly Cream Cheese, (1/2 a block)
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic, chilli and corriander 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add avocado, lime juice and salt. Mix 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add goats cheese and mix 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add Philly cheese and mix 30 seconds/speed 3.
5. Place dip into bowl and serve with crackers or corn chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce