- 1 --- garlic clove, small
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 20 g warm water
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp tahini, heaped
- 1/4 tsp taco seasoning
- to taste Salt and pepper, I used a generous pinch of salt
- 1 avocado
- pinch paprika, for decoration
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic clove into bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add 20g Olive Oil and saute for 1 min, varoma, speed 1.
Add remainder of ingredients, except paprika for decoration and mix for 30sec to 1min, speed 4 or 5, dependant on desired texture. The higher speed and longer time will give you a smoother consistency.
Pour into dip bowl and sprinkle with paprika for decoration.
The taco seasoning I used is from the recipe community (//www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/mexican-seasoning-or-taconacho-mix/40222) You can increase the taco seasoning or add extra cumin to intesify flavours. This is a variation and tweak on the hommus recipe in the Every day cookbook inspired by Garage on Gordon in West Perth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Three Olive dip
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Chilli Mussels
- Maccas Cheeseburgers