- 80 g onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 150 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Handful of Baby Spinach
- 250 g cream cheese, roughly chopped
1. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/Speed7 Scrape down sides.
2. Add bacon and spinach and roughly chop 3sec/Speed5 or until desired size
3. Add oil and saute 6min/Varoma/Speed2
4. Add cream cheese and combine 10sec/Speed4
Accessories you need
Delicious served warm!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road