- 80 g onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 150 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Handful of Baby Spinach
- 250 g cream cheese, roughly chopped
1. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/Speed7 Scrape down sides.
2. Add bacon and spinach and roughly chop 3sec/Speed5 or until desired size
3. Add oil and saute 6min/Varoma/Speed2
4. Add cream cheese and combine 10sec/Speed4
Accessories you need
Delicious served warm!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Tinaktak
- Sweet Chilli Jam
- Pesto bean soup
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Chicken parma balls
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Mums Spaghetti by The Busy Thermie
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies