- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 10 garlic cloves
- 300 g mozzarella
- 400 g marinated artichokes, drained
- 80 g sour cream
- 1-2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1-2 pinches pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 15 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat if necessary.
Place into small baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 200ºC and bake dip for 20-30 minutes until golden. Serve hot with crudités or crackers of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)