- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 10 garlic cloves
- 300 g mozzarella
- 400 g marinated artichokes, drained
- 80 g sour cream
- 1-2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1-2 pinches pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 15 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat if necessary.
Place into small baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 200ºC and bake dip for 20-30 minutes until golden. Serve hot with crudités or crackers of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad