- 250 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 10 garlic cloves
- 300 g mozzarella
- 400 g marinated artichokes, drained
- 80 g sour cream
- 1-2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1-2 pinches pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 15 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and repeat if necessary.
Place into small baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 200ºC and bake dip for 20-30 minutes until golden. Serve hot with crudités or crackers of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry