- 5 pieces shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 75 grams galangal, peeled
- 75 grams Fresh Tumeric
- 2 pieces candlenuts
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon water
Clean or peel ingredients
Add all ingredients to bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 6.
Add water, scrape down bowl, blend 10 seconds, speed 6.
Pour into sterilised jar
Accessories you need
use this as a marinade for chicken or fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup