- 200 grams sugar
- 1 Lemon., Rind removed with peeler.1
- 1 Lemon., Juice
- 100 grams Butter, Cubed
- 3 Bananas ripe
- 3 Eggs.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ex
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sugar and mill 10 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel ( peeled with peeler) and mill a further 10 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients. 5 seconds, speed 7.
4. Cook 10 minutes, 98 degrees @ speed 4.
5. Curd is complete when it coats the back of a spoon.
6. Store in jars or containers in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests