- 120 g parmesan, in small cubes
- 140 g Basil leaves, (approx 2 bunches)
- 150 g pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 250 g extra virgin olive oil
1. Place the Parmesan in the TM bowl, and grate for 10 seconds at speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place the basil, pine nuts and garlic into the TM bowl. Process for 15 seconds at speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the grated parmesan to the TM bowl. Process for 5 seconds at speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Add the oil in a steady stream through the opening in the lid, while processing at speed 5 (approx 30 - 40 seconds).
For more recipes, visit www.dreamingofalmonds.com.
This makes about 2 1/2 cups of pesto. It freezes really well - I spoon mine into flexible muffin trays to freeze; and then pop them out and store them in the freezer in ziplock bags. To defrost, just microwave for 20-30 seconds and stir. Spread it on fish, stir through hot pasta, use it as a dressing on vegetables or top potatoes with it! For more recipes, visit www.dreamingofalmonds.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Basil pesto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup