- 1000 g Beetroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 onions, quartered
- 150 g apple cider vinegar, raw unfiltered
- 70 g Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar
- 100 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Weigh in beetroot and onions and chop for 20 seconds/speed 5 with the aid of the spatula
Add Apple cider vinegar and Raspberry red wine vinegar and set for 7 mins/90degrees/on Reverse + speed 2
Scrape down the bowl and add the rapadura, ginger and salt and pepper. Pop the star anise in a herb bag or tied in a piece of muslin and add to TM bowl.
Cook for 1 hour/100 degrees/on Reverse and speed soft.
Check the bowl and scrape down the sides.
Set to cook for final 30mins/100 degrees/on Reverse and speed soft.
Remove Star Anise
Pour into sterilised jars and store in your pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes