- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 160 grams toasted pinenuts
- 450 grams Beetroot, About 4 med sized beets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Generous Squeeze
- 10 leaves mint
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash Beetroot and wrap in foil. Roast at 200 degrees C for 1 hr till tender. Cool.
Toast Pinenuts in a dry pan tossing regularly till golden.
When beets are cool peel and chop into quarters.
Place all ingredients in bowl.
Mix sp4 for 30 sec, up to speed 8 for another minute.
Store in fridge.
Serve on grainy crackers with a wedge of Brie and a mint leaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry