- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 160 grams toasted pinenuts
- 450 grams Beetroot, About 4 med sized beets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Generous Squeeze
- 10 leaves mint
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash Beetroot and wrap in foil. Roast at 200 degrees C for 1 hr till tender. Cool.
Toast Pinenuts in a dry pan tossing regularly till golden.
When beets are cool peel and chop into quarters.
Place all ingredients in bowl.
Mix sp4 for 30 sec, up to speed 8 for another minute.
Store in fridge.
Serve on grainy crackers with a wedge of Brie and a mint leaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw