- 120 g blue cheese camembert
- 250 g full fat cream cheese
- 20 g brandy
- 20 g sweet apple cider, non alcoholic
- 25 g brown onion, cut into halves
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients, except salt, into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 7.
Taste and adjust seasoning as required (see Tips).
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 30 sec/speed 7.
Serve with crackers, pickles, olives or part of an antipasto platter.
The amount of salt required will depend on the blue cheese used.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats