- 100 grams blue cheese
- 150 grams sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Add blue cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
mix 30 seconds/Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Cook for 2mins/60degrees/Speed 1.
Chop Garlic clove 2-3 seconds/Speed 7
Accessories you need
Great over lettuce as a starter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines